пятница, 7 октября 2011 г.

shaw carpet online::After paying off the balance, i received in the mail three checks to use with a rate of 7 shaw carpet online La Crescenta

shaw carpet onlineinLa Crescenta

shaw carpet online

shaw carpet online La Crescenta

shaw carpet online::After paying off the balance, i received in the mail three checks to use with a rate of 7.
This was before i knew how monogram worked, and now i wish i had done more research before taking the bait of a low interest rate.
I have now received 3 harrassing calls from customer service reps, with threats to both myself and my husband of being reported to credit card companies.
When i tell them i will catch up with my next payment they get verbally abusive.
My credit rating is about 750, and the worst that can happen is they report me one month late, so that threat is ineffective.
They would rather pay telemarketers to harass good credit risks and force away customers.
I hope that will be the end of this, and not the beginning.
But the reviews from others, make me concerned that this is only the beginning.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий