четверг, 6 октября 2011 г.

carpet cleaning vallejo::I then called to notify him of this and see if he could redo it and was absolutely blown away by his behavior carpet cleaning vallejo

carpet cleaning vallejo

carpet cleaning vallejo

carpet cleaning vallejo

carpet cleaning vallejo::I then called to notify him of this and see if he could redo it and was absolutely blown away by his behavior.
He immediately became aggressive and defensive and repeatedly cursed before hanging up on me.
I promise that i am not a confrontational person and did not come at him aggressively and have never had this type of experience with a business before.
I was so shocked that i had to write this review.
flea infestation carpet::They are tiny insects that take abode on your
dog and feeds off from blood that they suck up off your pet flea
infestation carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий