четверг, 6 октября 2011 г.

red carpet inn albany ny::I would rather sleep in a new york city subway car than in this hotel red carpet inn albany ny

red carpet inn albany ny

red carpet inn albany ny

red carpet inn albany ny

red carpet inn albany ny::I would rather sleep in a new york city subway car than in this hotel.
Using mapquest directions i pulled into what appeared to be a construction site, but was indeed the unpaved parking lot of the red carpet inn.
That should have been a good indication not to go any further, but i was on a company business trip and with a coworker.
So we went in.
Lets go on to the check in.
Checkin staff was not my definition of friendly, but regardless we got our keys and went upstairs, and entered our rooms.
I am not too picky, but i would have liked to have an airconditioner that works, or a fan, or at least a window that opens.
My room had none.
The light in the closed did not turn off, and the light in the room did not turn on.
The tv in my coworkers room did not work, because of a poor connection, and as he went to try and tighten the cable he realized that it ran into another room.
Going onto the internet was a problem, because the signal is so weak i would swear it did not exist.
The floor had not been cleaned, as there were pills and lots of previously chewed gum found there.
I guess the creepyist thing was when i went to my car in the morning, and found blood on the hood of my car.
Never have i seen anything like this.
The only thing that i liked about this hotel was the police that showed up halfway through our stay there.
Shows at least they are not too scared to go there.
But i sure am.
I guess the worst part was that the red carpet overcharged us for our stay there.
flea infestation carpet::They are tiny insects that take abode on your
dog and feeds off from blood that they suck up off your pet flea
infestation carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий