понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

vinyl carpet tool::My goal is to have my own exchange server to handle my e mails etc with owa vinyl carpet tool

vinyl carpet tool

vinyl carpet tool

vinyl carpet tool

vinyl carpet tool::My goal is to have my own exchange server to handle my e mails etc with owa.
Also where should the dns resolution be coming from?
Is it just the case of aiming the server at the firewalls ip?
Are there any good sites i can go to, to look at similar configurations?
I am looking for a tool that will keep my wireless connection from roaming to different access points.
Basically i just want to set the network connection to s static ssid and keep it from changing to other available networks even if it loses connection.
Laptop logs on no problem and sees a shared folder fine.
I doubt if it is permissions as i can browse the folder fine once logged on via xp.
It is only from a net boot diskette that there is a problem.
I am newbie in w2k3 server.
I had some problem with window 98.
My client that using windows 98 some time the connection will broken.
When i sharing printer from windows 98, some other client when using the sharing printer it will ask for password, this happen when we mapping file too.
Theres anyone can help me to solve this problem, i think theres some miss configuration in my w2k3 server.
Thanks best regards nicky

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий