четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

magic carpet 2 review::Neither suited my style but john got a magic carpet for me to try magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review::Neither suited my style but john got a magic carpet for me to try.
I had the dark walnut veneer put in the middle with the lighter maple on the outside.
I also wanted matching veneers on the bottom deck.
While the double veneering was not available at the time, i discussed the consequences of the change with greg and bert and they were happy to do the custom board for me.
I first tried the fcs h2 fins i got the large but while they had plenty of bite there was some vibration in them.
Fcs took them back and fixed that for me.
The result was sensational.
The board went faster than previously.
That was on the 46 ft day.
The next day the wave quality continued but the size increased to 68 ft.
The performance was every bit as good in the big stuff.
Overall highly recommend that bert try this setup and see what he thinks from a stand up point of view.
I now have grip on my board and it has made a big improvement for me over the wax.
Much more stable on takeoff but still able to move back and forward to trim etc.
I am even happier now than when i first got my board.
The new fin set up was like getting an extra 50hp on a car that already had 300.
The board has attracted a lot of attention.
In summary, it looks great, but goes even better.
When it arrived i was very impressed with the craftsmanship and the beautiful finish.
My only concern was the thickness of the board.
At first, my initial concerns seemed justified, as i found it a bit hard to paddle.
However, after i adjusted my stroke it became much easier.
After getting to my feet, i gave it a couple of speed pumps to get across the face, and the magic carpet just flew!
I have not ridden a board made from balsa before, it just seemed to glide across the face with effortless ease, being so thin.
It really is like riding on a magic carpet!
Into a cutback i could really feel the board load up and spring out of a turn, i felt i had more speed coming out of a turn.
I could really feel it flex!
As a small wave board it is completely different to anything that i have previously owned, and i love my magic carpet quad.
install carpet basement::Of course, any finished basement is going to
require eliminating any existing water problem you may have in your
basement install carpet basement

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий