четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

magic carpet 2 review::Bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review

magic carpet 2 review::Bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa?
I got that game.
When my father was younger he played this game!
This game owns but my voices doesnt work like they should.
This was the first game i ever played on pc!
Took me a good long while back in my youth to beat this game.
I need to download it and play it again.
Played the demo of the first, and played the second game hundreds of times.
They had fully 3d environments, realtime map deformation with a wide variety of spells.
And, better of all, the game was fun.
It was soooo slow on the megadrive.
Haha i still have this game!
I used the money from my confirmation to get this and samuri shodown.
Thats a shit load of money in ireland back then!
I would be very grateful to anyone can help me how do you get sound in this game?
Played it over and over even in network with my brother.
A remake would be gorgeous!
I would kill for a sequel or remake of this game even if it was just something on something like live arcade.
One of my very favorites!
Just thought id share that.
install carpet basement::Of course, any finished basement is going to
require eliminating any existing water problem you may have in your
basement install carpet basement

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий